At Streimer Sheet Metal Works Inc., we are a company of problem solvers, committed to be the answer to our customer’s needs. As a company we value teamwork, finding solutions, personal accountability, and an unwavering commitment to safety. Founded more than seventy years ago, we are a premier supplier of sheet metal products, systems, and services. A critical position in this organization is the HVAC Fabrication Estimator/Project Manager role in our Fabricated Products group. This position is primarily responsible for estimating HVAC fabrication projects using available software packages, entering orders for production, and serving as a liaison between customers and the shop to ensure successful execution of projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Travel <10%
• Assist with new product development activities.
• Business casual dress code required.
• Strong Customer Service focus.
• Background in HVAC manufacturing or installation and familiarity with HVAC products desired.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication methods and materials.
• Ability to work independently under general supervision.
• Ability and motivation to negotiate to a “win-win” outcome with our customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in construction estimating and/or the mechanical construction industry. Related work experience required or college degree, preferably Construction Engineering Management, Business Administration, or Mechanical Engineering.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Your application was submitted successfully.